Hi everyone! How often do you feel like everything is just off-kilter? Rarely...once in a while....almost every day?
This instability can lead to disconnect from your true path, and your soul's desires. It is so easy to fall into the daily routine of living realistically to maintain a stable lifestyle. But this compromise can leave you on auto-pilot...living unconsciously rather than designing your great life.
When you're ungrounded, your body and mind are on 2 sides of the fence. Your body is physically present going through the daily tasks on auto-pilot, but your energetic bodies are not in balance with the physical body. Our connection to the earth is what allows our abundance to flow freely in and out.
When you are truly grounded, your mind, body, spirit, and soul are in perfect synchronicity. You are staying in the present moment, appreciating everything in your life, and opening the doors that help your goals and dreams manifest.
Isn't it time to take your life off auto-pilot and really get into the flow of all the greatness the universe has for you? Isn't it time to get fully present in your body, get connected to the earth, and live in the NOW?? We are comprised of water and minerals, just like our beloved mother earth, who gives us everything we need.
1. > The most important and easiest way to ground is to connect directly with the earth. Go barefoot in the grass, on the sand, or in the dirt. The surface of the Earth holds subtle health-boosting energy that the body absorbs. (Rubber or plastic shoe soles disconnect you from that energy, so go barefoot if it's a safe walking environment.) Grounding surfaces include sand, soil, untreated concrete, grass, and ceramic tile. (Avoid asphalt, wood, rubber/plastic, and vinyl.) When you can't get outside, touch a houseplant for a minute and breathe in the oxygen.
2. > All of the nerve endings in your body connect directly into your feet which is why going barefoot is so important. But you can also get grounded by giving your feet a nice massage, rubbing on some essential oils, or getting a pedicure. The act of showing love to the feet is grounding itself!
3. > This is a BIG one.....disconnect from technology as often as possible. Simply by getting out of that bombardment from phone, wifi, computer and other devices, you become more grounded. If you turn it all off and walk barefoot in nature for even a few minutes, you diffuse the constant assault of electromagnetic fields and allow natural grounding to happen.
4. > Become more aware of your thoughts...if you are in heavy mind chatter then you are either in the past or in the future. Bring your thoughts into the present and state whatever you are doing. “Right now I am cleaning the house.” Right now I am cooking dinner”. “Right now I am present.” Then, bring all of your conscious awareness to your feet, wiggle your toes, and affirm that you are grounded and connected to the earth.
5. > Breathe. Take a second and become aware of how you are breathing. Slow down the breath, feel it bringing in love and abundance as your lungs expand. Then slowly exhale out all the negative and stressful thoughts.
6. > Body flowing exercises like yoga and Tai Chi are excellent ways to get and stay grounded. These focus on energetic and spiritual grounding, as well as balance in the physical positions they use. It's a great way to ground quickly.
7. > Space clearing--make sure that the energy around you is of the light and positive. You can't get grounded if there is negative energy around you that is making you off balance. If you don't have the necessary tools for space clearing, visit my website for more information, and be sure to check out my Psychic Protection Emergency Kit.
8. > If you absolutely have no room in your schedule for being outside in nature, you can also get a grounding mat. Search online for more information and places to purchase them.
9. > If you're near the ocean, even putting your feet into the salt water can be immediately grounding. If not, you can take a nice mineral sea salt bath for immediate grounding.
10. > Use essential oils for grounding. They can be put into a diffuser, mixed with a carrier oil and rubbed into the skin, or added to bath water. (Grounding oils include Cinnamon – spicy and warming. Clary Sage – warming and sedative. Clove – spicy, warm, sweet, and numbing! Coriander – spicy and musky. Frankincense – citrusy and woody. Lavender – calms and soothes. Patchouli– earthy and balancing. Roman Chamomile – softly soothes and relaxes.)
For more information on grounding, there is a wonderful documentary video called 'The Grounded' available on Youtube.