In this module, our focus is on:
1. Mastery of Reiki I and II principles necessary to perform distant Reiki healing.
2. Review of Reiki II symbols including the Power Symbol, Emotional/Mental Symbol, and Distance Symbol.
3. Review of the Reiki Sandwich and activating the symbols at the beginning of a session.
4. Review of the Reiji-ho process of scanning the client's energy.
5. Review of Kenyoku (dry brushing).
6. Complete run-through of the Surrogate Method of distant Reiki.
7. Practice and application of the various forms of distant Reiki covered in the Reiki II manual.
If you have not downloaded, read, and studied the Reiki II manual from Module 6, it is vital that you do so now before proceeding. The main focus of this module is to master all the content from the manual, with less focus on video content. Now is the time to utilize all of the step-by-step content in the manual. Click to download the Reiki II manual.
While the main focus of this module is on the Reiki II manual, you may want to refer back to the Reiki I manual to refer back to the basic Reiki hand placements for a Reiki session. Click to download the Reiki I manual.
Module 21--Video 1 of 2--Introduction to Module 21
Scroll further down for Module 21, video 2 of 2.
p. 11-13--Gasho and Reiji-ho (meditation then scanning the client)
p. 23--The Power Symbol
p. 26--Emotional/Mental Symbol
p. 30--Distant Reiki Symbol
p. 35--Reiki Sandwich
p. 37--Kenyoku (dry brushing / clearing your energy after working on a client)
p. 38--Distant Healing Methods
If you need more review, you can also refer to:
Module 6--Videos on the Power Symbol and Emotional/Mental Symbol.
Module 7--Videos on the Distant Reiki Symbol (scroll down).
Review Video from Module 7--About the Distant Reiki Symbol
Review Video from Module 7--Paper Technique for Distant Reiki
***Practice this technique NOW before going on.***
Module 21--Video 2 of 2--Surrogate Method of Distant Healing
Bonus Audio--Distant Healing Techniques
Bonus Audio--Honoring the Womb
The Reiki Distant Healing Symbol--Meditation Music